Raging Right Wing Republican

For those of us who are politically informed, and therefore Republican.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Democrats on Dean

John Edwards, still with presidential aspirations, distancing himself from Howard Dean:
The chairman of the DNC is not the spokesman for the party ... He's a voice. I don't agree with it."
Senator Biden on Dean on ABC's This Week:
STEPHANOPOULOS: [Dean] also said he hates Republicans. They're mean and the House Majority Leader ought to return to Houston where he should serve his jail sentence. Is he doing the party any good?

SEN. BIDEN: Not with that kind of rhetoric. He doesn't speak for me with that kind of rhetoric and I don't think he speaks for majority of Democrats, and I wish that rhetoric would change.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So you think you have to rein him in?

SEN. BIDEN: Well, I don't know. I don't presume to suggest I can rein in any chairman but i think that the response from the bulk of the elected Democrats, I don't imagine it's much different than I one I gave you and I hope he listens.
You know what the funniest part is? So many Democrats wanted Dean to be their party's nominee.

Know what the saddest thing is? So many Democrats wanted Dean to be the President of the United States.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home