Raging Right Wing Republican

For those of us who are politically informed, and therefore Republican.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Before I head out

Man, you know who sucks? That mainstream media. Because of the bias.

And some of them anti-war Democrats are pretty much rubbish, too, am I right? I mean, Harry Reid? What's the deal with that guy?

On the bright side, Cheney's still pretty freakin' cool. But then, who doesn't expect the sun to be hot or a taco to be fairly spicy?

GO NEOCONS! LET'S GO KILL US SOME BROWN PEOPLE!1

1And by "us," I mean the exploited, slack-jawed "volunteer" soldiers we chickenhawks rely upon to feed our vicarious and cowardly bloodlust

1 Comments:

Anonymous ... said...

I am in no way shape or form related in any Niggerdom- "Clayton Bigsby"



WHITE POWER!!!!

Mon Sep 18, 10:19:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home