Raging Right Wing Republican

For those of us who are politically informed, and therefore Republican.

Friday, September 15, 2006

We still have Kerry to kick around

This is what the once and future loser from Massachusetts said:
"Asked if he dreads the prospect of being "Swift-Boated" all over again, Kerry counters that he would relish such a fight.

"I'm prepared to kick their ass from one end of America to the other," he declares. "I am so confident of my abilities to address that and to demolish it and to even turn it into a positive."
He sure showed them during the election.

No word on whether he threatened to kick their asses like a modern day incarnation of "Jenjhis Caan." That's probably implied.

And I wonder if this unilateral use of force has passed the "global test," of which Senator Ketchup is so fond of. I kinda doubt it. But maybe that's just because my own laughter at the thought of this man:


kicking anybody's ass makes it hard to hear Kerry's answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home