Raging Right Wing Republican

For those of us who are politically informed, and therefore Republican.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

On liberals and SUVs

Every now and then when I'm driving around to school or somewhere else one of my liberal friends will gasp at the earth-rending beast that is my vehicle of transportation. (Not that I chose it or anything, but anyway...)

This led me to think about the different attitudes that liberals and conservatives bring to their automobile choices.

LIBERALS:
SUVs require more resources to build and therefore strain the environment.

They require more gas and increase our oil consumption.

They can easily crush the puny smaller cars of which liberals drive.
CONSERVATIVES:
Sure, it's expensive, but we already own the world, so no big deal.

Dude, look at this SUV; it's fucking awesome.

They can easily crush the puny smaller cars of which liberals drive.
I hope that clears things up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin Olbrantz (Quantam) said...

Was that supposed to be an example of self-ownage? :P

Tue Oct 31, 09:31:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home