Raging Right Wing Republican

For those of us who are politically informed, and therefore Republican.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I want to become a painter


This is selling for $140 million -- the world's most expensive painting, ever.

$140 million.

For that.

Why the hell didn't I know about this earlier? It's time I hop on this gravy train. So I decided to make my own work of art:


It represents the chaos society has been thrown into from the moral decay imposed upon it by the Bush administration's fascist neo-imperialism.

Deep.

So, what's my first bid? $150 million? $160 million? C'mon people, my food doesn't buy itself.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Georg M. Kush said...

I like the yellow.

Sun Nov 05, 01:46:00 PM EST  
Blogger Justin Olbrantz (Quantam) said...

Pollock actually has an interesting painting style. His paintings have fractal-like complexity. They've done analyses on the complexity of his paintings at differing scales, and found that the complexity is more or less constant an every scale (up to some lower bounds). A graph of complexity vs. scale yields a horizontal line.

Sun Nov 05, 04:28:00 PM EST  
Blogger Repack Rider said...

A work of art is worth exactly what somone is willing to pay for it. If you get $40M for your work, that makes you an artist.

Sun Nov 12, 11:59:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home