Raging Right Wing Republican

For those of us who are politically informed, and therefore Republican.

Monday, November 06, 2006

My fear

I'm worried that if the Democrats get too much power, they'll try to turn us into Europe. I don't want to be like Europe. Europe is old and dying. America should be young and killing.

Europe, much like the Democrats, is really wussy on international issues. They say Saddam shouldn't be hung by the neck until dead because it's mean. We say Saddam should be hung by the neck until dead... because it's mean! We're mean -- mean to bad people, that is. Too much of Europe isn't mean enough. They should want to hunt down terrorists and laugh as they die. Instead, they just want a shorter work week and smelly old cheese.

So I don't want to be like Europe and I'll be very angry if the Democrats try to make us that way. I'll be so angry that I'll riot and burn cars. That intimidates people in Europe, so it should work against Democrats.

How well do hybrids burn?

4 Comments:

Anonymous kendy said...

maybe the smelly cheese tastes good. just plug your nose!

/spam

Tue Nov 07, 12:28:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Georg M. Kush said...

"Europe is old and dying. America should be young and killing."

HAH!

Tue Nov 07, 09:46:00 PM EST  
Blogger The Realist said...

Childish rant. Oh, and not true. I've read your blog for years and you haven't done your intelligence justice here Mac...

Wed Nov 08, 06:49:00 AM EST  
Blogger mAc Chaos said...

It was meant as a joke.

I didn't know you still read. That's awesome.

Wed Nov 08, 12:27:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home