Raging Right Wing Republican

For those of us who are politically informed, and therefore Republican.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Steele's opponent proves stupid; Kerry suggests he enlist in the military

Hilarious.

Cardin just tripped over himself and into the Grand Canyon by claiming the Patriot Act "predates" his election to Congress, thereby absolving him of any presumed liberal outrage that it passed. Steele quickly pounced with, "he's been there so long he doesn't know how long he's been there."

Cardin has served since 1987.

Now, I know I'm a forgetful guy sometimes, but I'm relatively sure the Patriot Act passed after 9/11, which, I believe, means Cardin placed the Patriot Act in the wrong century.

I know Maryland is ferociously pro-Democrat, but are they also ferociously pro-stupid?

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin Olbrantz (Quantam) said...

Love the headline

Sun Nov 05, 04:28:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

source?

C Smith

Tue Nov 07, 01:07:00 AM EST  
Blogger mAc Chaos said...

I saw it on TV.

Luckily it's up on the internet now: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cMhcOJ00cfE

Tue Nov 07, 01:34:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home