Raging Right Wing Republican

For those of us who are politically informed, and therefore Republican.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Weathermen on warming

Here's a notable statement from the global warming debate on Larry King Live last night. CNN weathercaster Rob Marciano sounded humble:
You know, as weather forecasters, we can't get the five-day forecast right. We're going to bank — put all of the money in the bank on a 50 or 100-year forecast, that is probably the thing that's most concerning, especially to meteorologist that forecast on a daily basis. You know how difficult it is to do that.

8 Comments:

Blogger Citizen Sane said...

Come on Mac! Write something already!

Fri Mar 02, 10:47:00 AM EST  
Anonymous kendy (has returned) said...

who to trust more:

a meterologist or someone with a phD in astrophysics? HM

Sun Mar 18, 08:32:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every day I check to see an update from RRWR

Every day I die a tiny bit more inside


C Smith

Mon Mar 19, 10:58:00 AM EDT  
Blogger David Stefanini said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.info

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

Tue Mar 20, 09:18:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Echoes of Reason said...

*twilight zone theme music*

Any updates planned for the near future?

Wed Mar 21, 09:29:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous kendy said...

I'm his PR agent. he says NO.

really though, he's super busy with school right now.

Thu Mar 22, 06:56:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous dw said...

Hey mAc I've know a few serious grad students. Don't know if you are or not but I do no that serious study leaves little room for a life.

Mon Apr 02, 12:05:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous kendy said...

he ain't no grad... YET

Wed Apr 04, 11:12:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home