Raging Right Wing Republican

For those of us who are politically informed, and therefore Republican.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Look who's talking

As soon as I picked myself up off the floor from laughing at Jimmy Carter for having the unmitigated gall to call any other Presidential administration "the worst in history," I just felt an uncontrollable urge to point out the dismal failures of Carter's weak-kneed, dictator coddling, anti-semitic, terrorist sympathizing foreign policy that were to bring the Ayatollahs into power in Iran and induce the Soviets to invade Afghanistan, to which he boycotted the Olympics in response.

2 Comments:

Anonymous kendy said...

I think Colbert said it best: "Carter, I used to like you. Weak, ineffective, cowardly -- you were the perfect Democrat. Now you're acting like you grown a pair...of peanuts."

Wed May 23, 04:54:00 PM EDT  
Blogger mAc Chaos said...

They didn't last long.

Thu May 24, 02:25:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home