Raging Right Wing Republican

For those of us who are politically informed, and therefore Republican.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

School peddles drugs and sex

Where our money goes: "I'm going to encourage you to have sex, and I'm going to encourage you to use drugs appropriately," panelist Joel Becker, a Los Angeles clinical psychologist, told the students. "And why I am going to take that position is because you're going to do it anyway."

I hereby endorse murder. And I take that position because people are going to do it anyway! But at least the school is spending so much time opening their minds, instead of actually teaching them anything.

1 Comments:

Anonymous kendy said...

because abstinence education works.

also that whole HPV thing, what the hell is with all those women catching that dang virus and they think they can have the PRIVILEGE to be inoculated against it? Yeah, right.

Sun May 27, 08:58:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home