Raging Right Wing Republican

For those of us who are politically informed, and therefore Republican.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Save the world: get an abortion

Reducing the carbon footprint by reducing actual footprints:
At the age of 27 this young woman at the height of her reproductive years was sterilised to "protect the planet" . . .

"Having children is selfish. It's all about maintaining your genetic line at the expense of the planet," says Toni, 35. . . .

"I realised then that a baby would pollute the planet &mdash and that never having a child was the most environmentally friendly thing I could do," she told the Daily Mail.
I'm not really sure why I should care about the Earth without its use to people in the equation. Without people, what happens to the environment doesn't matter. My interest in taking care of an apartment ends when I move out; I don't come back every few weeks to trim the hedges. Environmentalists put nature above Man.

And let's take what they're saying to its logical conclusion: if having babies is bad because people are the worst thing that could happen to the environment, then why are they still alive? You know what would reduce their carbon footprint even more? Suicide. Maybe they should look into that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Holly said...

I, for one, find this news worth celebrating! Stupid people no longer reproducing!! Yay! I feel I should send her get well flowers from the sterilization procedure and perhaps gift certificates for the same procedure for all her like-minded friends.

Sat Nov 24, 08:08:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Adolf Hitler said...

Its not such a big step going from this to euthanasia of the "useless eaters". I wouldn't mind a comeback tour if I could get some sponsors.

Sat Nov 24, 08:10:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home