Raging Right Wing Republican

For those of us who are politically informed, and therefore Republican.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Woman falsely accuses eight men of rape; gets no jail

"Hi."

"How's it going?"

"Funny weather we've been having."

"Did you just rape me? I'm pretty sure you just raped me."

The lack of jail time can be attributed to the fact that 1, it's Britain, where I'm not sure rapists even get jail anymore, and 2, the fact that she's crazy as hell.

Why is rape the only crime where the accused has to prove his innocence, rather than the prosecution proving his guilt? What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? It turns the justice system on its head. Can someone explain this to me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, if they can prove someone crazy and not knowing right from wrong that person can completely bypass prison. Though they generally end up in a psychiatric hospital for some time. That's why people will claim insanity to avoid prison. They then have to prove it. As for the proving innocence rather than guilt I completely agree.

Wed Nov 14, 03:13:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home