Raging Right Wing Republican

For those of us who are politically informed, and therefore Republican.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another John Kerry blunder

Putting his finger to the wind, the austere, highly beloved elder statesman (who served in Vietnam) endorses Obama: "Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts, the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee, intends to endorse Sen. Barack Obama for the White House in a timely slap at Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton as well as his own vice presidential running mate."

Hah, "slap." Poor Obama. If I was Hillary I'd send Kerry a gift basket. She dodged that bullet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I don't really see how that hurts him, I mean independent voters are not going to not vote him because of some endorsement

Thu Jan 10, 05:34:00 PM EST  
Blogger mAc Chaos said...

What I don't understand is why he didn't endorse him when his endorsement would've actually carried some weight, ie., in New Hampshire, a neighbor of Massachusetts. Instead he waits until after Obama loses the election. I think he's just an idiot.

Thu Jan 10, 06:53:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home