Raging Right Wing Republican

For those of us who are politically informed, and therefore Republican.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's science, stupid

I was browsing through the books at Barnes & Noble with a friend today when I walked past the science section. I had to laugh when I saw Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion, Christopher Hitchens' God is not great, and Sam Harris' The End of Faith all lined up there. Atheist dogmatism is science now? I'd like to see the scientific experiment that disproved God.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was there. It was ridiculous. Especially the atheist bible had quotes from philosophers on religion out of context.

Fri Jan 11, 03:51:00 PM EST  
OpenID citizensane said...

Well, Dawkins is a preeminent and lauded professor of biology at Oxford University so if anyone has a right to be in the science section, it's him.

Hitchens and Harris shouldn't have been in there though, agreed. Although they have more right being there than any texts on 'Intelligent' Design.

Sat Jan 12, 06:41:00 AM EST  
Blogger mAc Chaos said...

He is, but that specific book wasn't a science book.

Sun Jan 13, 07:05:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home