Raging Right Wing Republican

For those of us who are politically informed, and therefore Republican.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

If there was any probing, it wasn't in the questions

Katie Couric, who makes more than $1 million a month as the CBS anchor, "interviewed" Hillary Clinton for CBS.

I'd call it a softball interview but that would be an insult to hard working and skilled softball players everywhere.

Here are some of the highlights after Katie remembered where she was. Keep in mind, these are questions to vet the next President of the United States.
  • "Have you grappled with the idea, Senator Clinton, that it could be him, and not you?"
  • "Even in your deepest darkest moments, when you're exhausted, you don't think, 'Oh my gosh, I'm going through this, I'm spending so much money, I'm so tired, and it could all be for naught?'
  • "How do you do it?  I mean, the satellite interviews, the speeches, the travel, the debates, the schmoozing, the picture taking, 24/7."
  • "And I know I've read that when you brought home stellar grades, instead of praising you, he'd [Hillary's father] say, 'You must be going to an easy school.' ... That must have been so demoralizing."
  • "I understand when he joined the Senate he [Obama] came to see you for advice.  And you told him to work hard."
  • "Do you like Obama?"
I'm sure this is how it would play out if Mrs. Clinton had a "R" next to her name.

Hmmm... I wonder who Mrs. Couric is voting for.

Hold your head up high, ladies!  If you're a D and you've got a V, then Hillary is there for you.

But there is no liberal media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home